Chantecaille: Diving for Treasure

I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve been dying to see the new Chantecaille Sea Turtles Palette and Whale Compacts. I got to see them today and OMG…

I have to use stock photos for now because I’ve had NO TIME to do much more than play and ooh and aah over them. I promise to do more later.

But let me tell you, these are AWESOME! The most amazing piece is the sea turtle palette. I can see getting a LOT of use out of it. Of the Whale Compacts, the blusher/bronzer is the most useable. The eyeshadow compact is cute, but impractical for me.

And these are NOT cheap… so I’m not game for buying one just to have it. I want to actually use it. The Sea Turtle palette retails for about 78.00 and the compacts are 95.00 each. See? Not cheap. On the up side, 5% of proceeds from each purchase is donated to a wildlife fund. And Chantecaille’s quality is top of the line. So I won’t complain… much.

Actual pictures and swatches coming soon! Ciao for now!

Advertisements

8 comments

1. Rita says:

I goo goo gaa gaa over the turtle compact for a while but decided not to get it after seeing some swatches on a blog, I figured the color payoff wasn't too great. It would have been purchased and unused, it's so pretty lol. It's a spray on top. I may still get it though haha.

2. ShahadaKarim says:

The color payoff was actually very good for me. They ARE shimmer colors though (overspray nonwithstanding), so keep that in mind. But I found them silky to the touch and pigmented to boot. I'll post swatches as soon as I can upload the pictures.

3. sugar sugar says:

these are so pretty but i'll be too afraid to ruin the gorgeous patterns on these hahaha! =D

4. Michelle says:

OHMYGOOOOOSHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They're gorgeous!!!!!! But yeah, same goes with Sugar, I wouldn't wanna touch those! 🙂 They're too gorgeous!

5. Fakhra's says:

OMG, sooo beautiful, Me3 not touch them u know same above reason… 🙂

6. omg these are so cute! I too wouldn't want to ruin them and would probably never use such a pretty compact

7. DalaLuz says:

They are absolutely stunning! Very awed out here…

8. Oh my gosssh those whale compacts are so cute and so awesome looking! I can't wait to see swatches!