FREE Seven Veils Serum!

Hey Guys,

Remember when we did the GAIA giveaway and you all gave me such beautiful, valuable seven-veils-serumfeedback (which was absolutely applied)? I’d like to do that with a serum formulation that is still in the beta phase. I’m OVER THE MOON about it, but I always want to put it in as many hands as possible so that I can get HONEST (not trade or paid) feedback.

So you guys know how this works. All I need is a comment here saying YES I WANT ONE (or something to that effect)! And then back that up by sending your mailing address to us on the FACEBOOK PAGE. Why there? Because we transfer all social media data to a specific bank to keep up with you guys and it helps us serve you better. I’d like you to try it for a week and give feedback, then keep using it up (you’ll get enough for about a month’s supply) and let me know what you think overall. That’s it.

This serum is designed to work for almost everyone. If you have allergies to essential oils (lavender, roman and german chamomile, neroli, frankincense and sandalwood) then you can’t use this. But if you’re oily, dry, mature or sensitive (but not to the things I mentioned) then you should be fine.

I’ll have them sent out on a first come, first served basis. I hope you guys love it as much as I do!

Advertisements

15 comments

1. Helen says:

I really want one! But I’m one of the only people on Earth who don’t have a facebook page.

2. Hi Helen! Can I reach you through the email you use to respond to this blog?

3. Karla Horrmann says:

I have some of your other products and I love them. I would love to try this serum. My fingers are crossed , πŸ™‚

4. Karla Horrmann says:

Hello,
    Not sure if my other comment went through. I have some of your other products and I love them. I would love to try/have this serum. Keeping my fingers crossed. πŸ™‚

5. Karla H says:

Hello,
    I have some of your products and I love them. I would love to try/have the serum. Keeping my fingers crossed. :)!

6. Shana says:

I would love to test it out!

7. Shana says:

I would love to try the serum!

8. Melissa Hubson says:

πŸ‘‹πŸΎπŸ‘‹πŸΎπŸ‘‹πŸΎπŸ‘‹πŸΎπŸ™‹πŸΎπŸ™‹πŸΎπŸ™‹πŸΎπŸ™‹πŸΎπŸ™‹πŸΎπŸ™‹πŸΎπŸ’πŸΎπŸ’πŸΎπŸ’πŸΎπŸ’πŸΎ
    May I try pleeeeeeeeeez lol. Yes I’m begging. And I placed an order this weekend so I would be psyched if you slip it in there. But seriously I’d love to try it and I don’t have FB so feel free to contact me via email below. I ❀️️Habibi products.

9. Whoo Hoo! Thanks you guys! Melissa your order will likely ship before the serums do, but if we can we’ll include yours in the shipment. And THANK YOU for your patronage. We love you too!

The serum vials will ship the first week in November. I can’t wait for you all to try them out! ❀

10. Lenora Gray says:

YES I WANT ONE

11. Debbie says:

please send it to me I have tried so many and I love to try it